Online Banking gives you a secure, convenient way to access your accounts 24/7. There are no sign-up fees or monthly service charges.
- View and print transaction histories and check your current balances
- Transfer funds between statement accounts
- Verify the status of your direct deposit(s)
- View and print paid checks or place stop payments
- Pay bills quickly and easily, including the ability to schedule payments in advance and set up recurring payment schedules with our free bill pay service*
- Interface with Quicken® or export transactions as a comma-delimited text file
- Receive email notifications and alerts
- Create, manage and visualize your savings goals and get powerful insights on where, when and how you spend your money with MX Personal Money Management.
Not an Online Banking user yet? Enroll now!
*Customers must have a checking account with Maspeth Federal Savings in order to utilize the Bill Pay service. A valid social security number is required for enrollments in Online Banking. Review our complete online banking terms and conditions for more information.
Bank on the go, wherever you go! Manage your banking from your mobile device with our Maspeth Federal Savings Bank App. Monitor your spending, transfer money, deposit checks and more - all from your mobile device.
- Deposit checks from your mobile device (subject to approval)*
- View account balances
- Transfer funds between linked accounts
- View and search transaction history
- Pay bills
Text Message Banking (SMS)
- Access real-time account information for your checking, savings and money market accounts
- Monitor balances
- View recent transactions
*You must be a customer in good standing for 90 days to enroll in Remote Check Deposits. Please contact ebanking at maspethfederal dot com to get started.
Standard charges from your cell phone provider may apply for text messaging or Mobile Web access.
After becoming an Online Banking user, you can log in and click on the Mobile Banking tab to enroll. Not an Online Banking user yet? Enroll now!
Now you can use your Maspeth Federal Savings debit card to make purchases using your mobile device. Currently, MFS supports the following major payment providers:
A mobile wallet is a way to carry your credit card or debit card information in a digital form on your mobile device. Instead of using your physical plastic card to make purchases, you can pay with a supported device.
Step 1: Download the mobile wallet app (or it may be already built into your mobile device – look for these images on your device.)
Step 2: Open the appropriate app and follow the on-screen instructions to add your Maspeth Federal Savings Debit Mastercard®.
Step 3: Go through the authentication process.
Step 4: Once verified, begin using your card for mobile payments.
Apple Pay® – Apple®, the Apple logo®, iPhone®, Apple Pay, Touch ID®, Apple Watch® and iPad Air® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad miniTM is a trademark of Apple Inc. Apple Pay is available in the U.S.
Samsung Pay® – Only compatible with selected carriers and SamsungTM devices. Samsung, Samsung Pay, Galaxy S® (and other device names) and Samsung KnoxTM are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Other company and product names mentioned may be trademarks of their own respective owners. Screen images are simulated; actual appearance may vary. Samsung Pay is available on select Samsung devices.
Google Pay™ is a service provided by Google Payment Corp. (“GPC”, “we”, or “us”), and is subject to the Google Payments Terms of Service (“Google Payments ToS”) and Google Payments Privacy Notice. Google Pay is a “Service” as defined in the Google Payments ToS, and the following Google Pay Terms of Service are additional terms which apply to the use of Google Pay. Your use of Google Pay is subject to these Google Pay Terms of Service and the Google Payments ToS (which together, for purposes of these Google Pay Terms of Service, we refer to as the “Terms”).
Masterpass™ by Mastercard is a digital wallet service (“Masterpass”) offered by Mastercard International Incorporated (including its subsidiaries and affiliates, “Mastercard”) in conjunction with Maspeth Federal Savings Bank (the “Financial Institution”) that electronically stores your selected account data, payment, shipping and loyalty program information in one convenient place (a “Masterpass Wallet”) and transmits that information at your request (including via any mobile device application released by Masterpass [“Mobile App”]) to participating merchants that display the Masterpass checkout button (the “Masterpass Checkout Button”) on their website, mobile site, smart device application, or in-person contactless payment terminal (each, a “Masterpass Merchant”). The Masterpass digital wallet service may include additional value-added services offered by Mastercard or Financial Institution.
Don't wait for paper statements to arrive in your mailbox, sign up for eStatements. They keep your financial information safe and are eco-friendly.
- Free monthly electronic statement.
- You will receive an email when your bank statement is available.
- Minimize the necessity for paper file storage, but still have the option to download and print your statements whenever necessary.
- Statements are available on the same day they are generated.
- Statements will be securely stored for up to 12 months.
- Digital check images are included.
*Online storage begins from the month of enrollment.
- Simply log-in to Online Banking
- Click on "ALL" then "Accounts"
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions
- Confirm the accuracy of account(s) listed, your email address and delivery preferences
My Mobile Money - Card Alerts
My Mobile Money* Access is an app designed specifically to help you control and monitor your debit card usage from anywhere and at any time using your smartphone. You can protect your debit cards from fraud by setting alerts and controls to determine how your card is used. The My Mobile Money App also allows you to manage a budget and stick to it with custom controls, alerts for spending limits, and easy-to-find account balances.
Control and monitor your card anywhere, anytime.
- Keep an eye on your card with transaction alerts. You can even deny transactions based on merchant type or location.
- Set the app to deny a transaction before it takes place, based on the criteria you set – helping to protect your account from fraud.
Keep an eye on your account balance and manage your money no matter where you are.
Turn your card on or off – Giving you peace of mind if you misplace your card.
Are you ready to take control of your debit card? Download the My Mobile Money app today!
Once downloaded, open the app and have your debit card handy:
- Click the "Sign Up Free" button
- Enter your card number
- On the next screen enter your name, debit card CVV (the three digit security code on the back of your card), and debit card expiration date to verify your identity
- Enter your e-mail address, user name and password. You can use your e-mail address as your username.
- And that's it, you're ready to start using the App.
*My Mobile Money is a 3rd party app. It is not owned and operated by MFS.