Business ATM Banking
Access to surcharge-free ATMs worldwide. No charge to use another bank’s ATM. Just a few ways we make ATM banking a little easier.
- Access to over 80,000 surcharge-free ATMs within the Allpoint* and MoneyPass* networks and unlimited use of Maspeth Federal ATMs
- No charge to use another bank's ATM. The other bank might charge you, but we won't.
- Envelope-free deposits. You don’t need an envelope or deposit slip to make a deposit at an MFS ATM. Just insert a check or up to 30 bills at once, and the ATM will do the rest. Be sure to take your receipt for an image of the check or denomination of the bills you deposited.
*While we don’t charge a fee for use at another bank’s ATM, note that the other bank might charge a fee. International fees may apply.
Business Deposit Drop- Off Service
We know you’re busy, so we’re always looking for ways to make banking more convenient for you. Our Business Deposit Drop-Off Service gives you a secure way to make deposits or payments or drop off financial transactions after banking hours.
As a customer of MFS, you'll benefit from our free check services including Money Orders (up to $2,500) and Bank Checks ($250 or more).
Coin Counting Service
Turn your loose coins into cash with our Automated Coin Exchange Service (ACES), available free of charge to account holders. Just cash your coin redemption ticket on the same day.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Need a place outside your business to store valuables or confidential documents? A safe deposit box at your local branch provides the space you need and a number of added benefits:
- Security. We require two keys for entry and all customers to sign in to access their boxes.
- Privacy. We offer private rooms to view the contents of your safe deposit box.
- Variety. Our safe deposit boxes come in a variety of sizes* from 3"x 5" to 10" x 10".
- Low Rental Fee. Automatically deducted once a year from your checking or savings account.
Contents are NOT FDIC insured. Customers should keep an inventory list of items stored in their boxes and are advised NOT to store cash in their boxes.
*Quantities are limited, and sizes vary by branch location.
Contact Us for box size availability and rental charges.
Business Telephone Banking
Get free, unlimited 24/7 access to your business finances from your phone. Transfer funds, check transactions and more from anywhere. Just call 1-888-558-1300 and follow the prompts.
- Check account balances
- Access transaction histories
- Transfer funds between accounts
- See if checks have been paid
- Order checks
- Request copies of checks
- Place stop payments on checks
- Report your card lost/stolen
If you have any problems accessing the system, please call your local branch during regular business hours.
Wire Transfer Services
Need a fast, safe way to move money? Stop by any branch to transfer funds electronically between your business account and any other bank across the state — or the world. Our Domestic and International Wire Transfer Service is available Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 3:30pm.
Instructions for incoming domestic wire transfer:
FED Wire funds to:
MASPETH FEDERAL S/L ASSOC
For further credit to:
- Customer’s Name
- Customer's Account Number
Instructions for incoming international wire transfer:
Wire funds to:
Wire Transfer Dept.
4 New York Plaza 15th Floor
New York, NY 10004
SWIFT Code : CHASUS33
Beneficiary Bank: MASPETH FEDERAL S/L ASSOC
Account Number : 33004374
For further credit to: Customer’s Name and Account Number
Transfer fees may apply. Contact your local branch for details.