Business ATM Banking
Conveniently access your cash or make deposits at MFS ATMs.
- Access to over 80,000 surcharge-free ATMs within the Allpoint* and MoneyPass* networks and unlimited use of Maspeth Federal ATMs
- No charge when you use another Bank's ATM. The other bank might charge you, but we won't.
- Envelope-Free Deposits - You don’t need an envelope or deposit slip to make a deposit at an MFS ATM. Just insert a check or up to 100 bills at once, and the ATM will do the rest. Be sure to take your receipt; it will have an image of the check or the denomination of the bills you deposited.
Business Deposit Drop- Off Service
We know you’re busy. The Business Deposit Drop-Off Service is available to Maspeth business clients who need to securely make deposits after banking hours. Make payments or drop off financial transactions when it’s convenient for your business's hours.
As a customer of MFS, you'll benefit from our free check services including Money Orders (up to $2,500) and Bank Checks ($250 or more).
Coin Counting Service
Turn your loose coins into cash with our Automated Coin Exchange Service (ACES).
- This free service is available at all branches for account holders.
- Coin redemption ticket must be cashed on the same day.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Store important business documents or valuables in a secure location.
- Security - two keys are required for entry and all customers are required to sign-in to access their boxes.
- Privacy - we offer customers private rooms.
- Variety - boxes come in a variety of sizes to meet your needs.*
- Low Rental Fee - paid once per year automatically from your checking or savings account.
Contents are NOT insured. Customers should keep an inventory list of items stored in their boxes and are advised NOT to store cash in their boxes.
*Box size varies by branch.
Contact Us for box size availability and rental charges.
*Available box sizes can vary by location.
Business Telephone Banking
Benefit from unlimited 24-hour access to your finances - just by using your phone. With this free service, you can access certain account information and make simple transactions with a touch tone phone from your office, home or anywhere you go.
To get started, call 1-888-558-1300 and follow the prompts.
- Check account balances
- Access transaction histories
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Find out if checks have been paid
- Order checks
- Request copies of checks
- Place stop payments on checks
- Report a your card lost/stolen
If you have any problems accessing the system please call your local branch office during their regular business hours.
Wire Transfer Services
When your business needs to move money quickly, take advantage of our wire transfer services. Stop by any Maspeth Federal Savings branch to electronically transfer money between your Maspeth Federal account and another bank across the state - or across the world. Our Domestic Wire Transfer Service is available Monday - Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., and our International Wire Transfer Service must be completed by 3:30 p.m.
Instructions for incoming domestic wire transfer:
FED Wire funds to:
MASPETH FEDERAL S/L ASSOC
For further credit to:
- Customer’s Name
- Customer's Account Number
Instructions for incoming international wire transfer:
Wire funds to:
Wire Transfer Dept.
4 New York Plaza 15th Floor
New York, NY 10004
SWIFT Code : CHASUS33
Beneficiary Bank: MASPETH FEDERAL S/L ASSOC
Account Number : 33004374
For further credit to: Customer’s Name and Account Number
Instructions for outgoing domestic wire transfer:
- Receiver ABA
- ABA Name
Person/Institution Receiving Wire (Beneficiary):
- Identifier Type - (Account Number)
Instructions for outgoing international wire transfer:
- SWIFT No.
- Bank Name
- Person/Institution Receiving Wire (Beneficiary):Identifier/IBAN#
- Sort Code
We reserve the right to ask for the purpose of a wire. Fees may apply for outgoing wire transfers. Contact your local branch for details.
We reserve the right to ask for the purpose of a wire.