Maspeth Federal Savings promotes accessibility, diversity and inclusion for all. Our goal is to allow our customers and communities to successfully gather information about us and conduct business with us in ways that are convenient and accessible. So whether you visit one of our branches, browse online using assistive technologies* like a screen reader, magnifier, voice recognition software or switch technology or speak with one of our customer service representatives over the phone your experience should be enjoyable.
- Branches. All of our branches offer wheel-chair access and ramps in locations with steps.
- ATMs. Simply plug-in a headset into the audio jack at any of our ATMs and you can easily access your accounts by listening to private spoken instructions.
- Telephone banking. Access your accounts by using our automated Telephone Banking service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. Call 1-888-558-1300 and follow the prompts to activate.
- Website.We’re always working to enhance our website to increase accessibility and usability. Our accessibility efforts are based on the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, Levels A and AA. We welcome feedback to collaborate and provide input in future initiatives for accessibility of this website or our other technologies.
Here are ways to improve your browsing experience.
- Keep your assistive technology and browsers updated. We recommend using the most current versions of the computer-based assistive technology applications and browsers. Newer browsers tend to provide more display options to make content accessible, and may work better with assistive technologies.
- Navigate by headings or use our sitemap.
- Control font sizes. Use browser and device settings to resize content for optimal reading.
If you require further assistance, please contact us and one of our friendly staff members will work with you to provide the information or item(s) you seek through a communication method that is feasible for the Bank and accessible for you.
- Phone: 718-335-1300
- Email:marketing at maspethfederal dot com
- Writing: 56-18 69th Street Maspeth, NY 11378 ATTN: SAVINGS DEPARTMENT