Maspeth Federal Savings makes it our mission to give back to our communities. Each and every year we support local charities and organizations - both with monetary donations and volunteer efforts. We also sponsor events that bring the community together. We do this because we live in the communities we serve - we are your neighbors, associates, customers and friends. We believe that by giving back we’re helping our communities remain healthy and strong.
August 19, 2020
***THIS EVENT HAS BEEN SOLD OUT***
Location: Main Office Parking Lot (56-18 69th Street Maspeth, NY 11378)
Time: 8:00PM (Gates Open at 7:00PM)
Rain Date: August 20th
FREE ADMISSION - REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. One (1) ticket needed per vehicle for entry. Click here to register.
- Gates open at 7:00PM
- This event is drive-in only. Guest will not be permitted to enter the parking lot without a vehicle.
- After registration, you will receive an email asking for your vehicle make & model. This information will be used during check-in.
- Guests must stay inside their vehicles at all times, except when disposing of trash or using the restroom. (Port-a-potty's will be available on-site. The bank building will not be accessible)
- All vehicles must be turned off and may not idle as fumes can be bothersome and dangerous to those around you.
- Parking spaces will be assigned upon entry.
- Passenger vehicles only - no RVs, commercial vehicles or motorcycles.
- For safety purposes, vehicles may not move once the event begins.
- Upon entry, you will receive an information packet that will further detail safety protocols & guidelines for reaching an MFS staff member in an emergency situation.
- To maintain safety, we ask that all attendees wear a mask when not inside their vehicle & stay at least 6 feet away from others.
- For further questions, please contact us at marketing at maspethfederal dot com.
You can access the movie audio on your cell phone through the AudioFetch App, which you can download here:
Apple Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/audiofetch/id955015484
AM/FM audio option also available. Instructions will be advertised at the event.