Conveniently access your cash or make deposits at MFS ATMs.
- Access to over 80,000 surcharge-free ATMs within the Allpoint* and MoneyPass* networks and unlimited use of Maspeth Federal ATMs
- No charge when you use another Bank's ATM. The other bank might charge you, but we won't.
- Envelope-Free Deposits - You don’t need an envelope or deposit slip to make a deposit at an MFS ATM. Just insert a check or up to 30 bills at once, and the ATM will do the rest. Be sure to take your receipt; it will have an image of the check or the denomination of the bills you deposited.
If you're out of the area or unable to visit a branch, you can mail deposits, payments and information instead. We'll process your transaction and mail your receipts and documents to you, free of charge. Be sure to pick-up deposit/withdrawal slips the next time you're in the branch so you have them handy.
We are not responsible for lost mail. Please avoid sending cash. Passbooks must be sent with your transaction. All receipts and documents will be returned to you.
As a customer of MFS, you'll benefit from our free check services including Money Orders (up to $2,500) and Bank Checks ($250 or more).
Coin Counting Service
Turn your loose coins into cash with our Automated Coin Exchange Service (ACES).
- This free service is available at all branches for account holders.
- Coin redemption ticket must be cashed on the same day.
Direct Deposit is a dependable and secure way to deposit your paycheck or regular check payments - such as Pension, SSI, Social Security or Federal salary checks. And best of all, its available for Passbook and Statement Savings, Money Market and Checking accounts.
Looking for a perfect gift for any occasion? MFS gift cards are available to customers with personal account relationships. Stop by a branch to pick one up.
- No processing fee
- Use where debit cards are accepted anywhere in the U.S.A.1
- Use online or over the phone
- Various design choices
- Choose your dollar amount from $10-$1,0002
- Online gift card management
- FDIC insured when registered3
1Gift cards are for domestic use only. Standard text messaging rates may apply.
2Gift Cards are a non-reloadable pre-paid instrument.
3The card will incur a $4.95 per month charge after 12 consecutive months of inactivity.
If your card is lost or stolen, contact MetaBank for a replacement card.
Avoid costly fees, embarrassing delays and the hassle of returned checks with two convenient protection options.
When you apply to pair your checking account with our protection program, you will be covered for up to $2,500 in the event of an accidental overdraft.
With this program, if a check comes in for payment and there is an insufficient balance in your checking account, the amount needed to cover the check will be transferred from your Statement Savings Account into your checking account to cover the check. No application or approvals required, simply visit your closest branch to set this up.
*Application and approval required. There is a $10.00 application fee. Overdraft limits will vary based on individual application. Repayment terms and conditions apply.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Need a secure place to store your valuables or confidential documents? We've got you covered.
- Security - two keys are required for entry and all customers are required to sign-in to access their boxes.
- Privacy - we offer customers private rooms.
- Variety - boxes come in a variety of sizes to meet your needs.*
- Low Rental Fee - paid once per year automatically from your checking or savings account.
Contact Us for box size availability and rental charges.
Contents are NOT FDIC insured. Customers should keep an inventory list of items stored in their boxes and are advised NOT to store cash in their boxes.
*Quantities are limited and sizes vary by branch location.
Schedule an Appointment
Fast, easy, and convenient scheduling. We’re here to answer any questions you have, at a time that works best for you. Check out our calendar, and book an appointment with a member of our team today!
Benefit from unlimited 24-hour access to your finances - just by using your phone. With this free service, you can access certain account information and make simple transactions with a touch tone phone from your office, home or anywhere you go.
To get started, call 1-888-558-1300 and follow the prompts.
- Check account balances
- Access transaction histories
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Find out if checks have been paid
- Order checks
- Request copies of checks
- Place stop payments on checks
- Report a your card lost/stolen
If you have any problems accessing the system please call your local branch during regular business hours.
Wire Transfer Services
Need to move money quickly? Stop by any Maspeth Federal Savings branch to electronically transfer money between your Maspeth Federal account and another bank across the state - or across the world. Our Domestic Wire Transfer Service is available Monday - Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., and our International Wire Transfer Service must be completed by 3:30 p.m.
Instructions for incoming domestic wire transfer:
FED Wire funds to:
MASPETH FEDERAL S/L ASSOC
For further credit to:
- Customer’s Name
- Customer's Account Number
Instructions for incoming international wire transfer:
Wire funds to:
Wire Transfer Dept.
4 New York Plaza 15th Floor
New York, NY 10004
SWIFT Code : CHASUS33
Beneficiary Bank: MASPETH FEDERAL S/L ASSOC
Account Number : 33004374
For further credit to: Customer’s Name and Account Number
Instructions for outgoing domestic wire transfer:
- Receiver ABA
- ABA Name
Person/Institution Receiving Wire (Beneficiary):
- Identifier Type - (Account Number)
Instructions for outgoing international wire transfer:
- SWIFT No.
- Bank Name
- Person/Institution Receiving Wire (Beneficiary):Identifier/IBAN#
- Sort Code
Fees may apply for outgoing wire transfers. Contact your local branch for details.
We reserve the right to ask for the purpose of a wire.