Access to surcharge-free ATMs worldwide. No charge to use another bank’s ATM. Just a few ways we make ATM banking a little easier.
- Access to over 80,000 surcharge-free ATMs within the Allpoint* and MoneyPass* networks and unlimited use of Maspeth Federal ATMs
- No charge to use another bank's ATM. The other bank might charge you, but we won't.
- Envelope-free deposits. You don’t need an envelope or deposit slip to make a deposit at an MFS ATM. Just insert a check or up to 30 bills at once, and the ATM will do the rest. Be sure to take your receipt for an image of the check or denomination of the bills you deposited.
*While we don’t charge a fee for use at another bank’s ATM, note that the other bank might charge a fee. International fees may apply. Find an MFS branch ATM. Find an ATM within the Allpoint and MoneyPass Networks. Need an ATM or debit card? Visit your local branch.
Find an ATM within the Allpoint and MoneyPass Networks
Need an ATM or Debit Card? Visit your local branch
Traveling for a bit? Use this free service to mail deposits or payments while you’re away. We'll process your transaction and mail your receipts to you. Just be sure to pick up deposit/withdrawal slips the next time you're in a branch, so you have them handy.
We are not responsible for lost mail. Please avoid sending cash. Passbooks must be sent with your transaction. All receipts and documents will be returned to you.
As a customer of MFS, you'll benefit from our free check services including Money Orders (up to $2,500) and Bank Checks ($250 or more).
Coin Counting Service
Turn your loose coins into cash with our Automated Coin Exchange Service (ACES), available free of charge to account holders. Just cash your coin redemption ticket on the same day.
Direct Deposit is a dependable and secure way to deposit your paycheck or regular check payments - such as Pension, SSI, Social Security or Federal salary checks. And best of all, its available for Passbook and Statement Savings, Money Market and Checking accounts.
Need the perfect all-occasion gift? Preload a Maspeth Federal gift card. Available to personal account holders with no processing fee, our gift cards look and work like a debit card and come in denominations up to $1,000. Just stop by a branch to pick one up.
- No processing fee
- Use where debit cards are accepted anywhere in the U.S.1
- Use online or over the phone
- Choose from a variety of designs
- Choose your dollar amount from $10-$1,0002
- Available with online gift card management
- FDIC insured when registered3
- Can be replaced within 10 days if lost or stolen for an $8.00 processing fee
1Gift cards are for domestic use only. Standard text messaging rates may apply.
2Gift cards are a non-reloadable pre-paid instrument.
3Gift cards incur a $4.95 per month charge after 12 consecutive months of inactivity.
If your card is lost or stolen, contact MetaBank for a replacement card.
Oops! We’ve all been there. Avoid costly fees, embarrassing delays and the hassle of returned checks with two convenient options. Need more details? Email, call or stop by a branch.
Apply to pair your checking account with our protection program, and we’ll make sure you’re covered for up to $2,500 in case of an accidental overdraft.
If a check comes in for payment and your balance can’t quite cover it, we’ll transfer the amount needed to cover it from your Statement Savings Account into your checking account. No application or approvals required. Just stop by your closest branch to set it up.
*Application and approval required. There is a $10.00 application fee. Overdraft limits will vary based on individual application. Repayment terms and conditions apply.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Need a place outside your home to store valuables or confidential documents? A safe deposit box at your local branch provides the space you need and a number of added benefits:
- Security. We require two keys for entry and all customers to sign in to access their boxes.
- Privacy. We offer private rooms to view the contents of your safe deposit box.
- Variety. Our safe deposit boxes come in a variety of sizes* from 3"x 5" to 10" x 10".
- Low Rental Fee. Automatically deducted once a year from your checking or savings account.
Contact Us for box size availability and rental charges.
Contents are NOT FDIC insured. Customers should keep an inventory list of items stored in their boxes and are advised NOT to store cash in their boxes.
*Quantities are limited, and sizes vary by branch location.
Schedule an Appointment
Fast, easy, and convenient scheduling. We’re here to answer any questions you have, at a time that works best for you. Check out our calendar, and book an appointment with a member of our team today!
Get free, unlimited 24/7 access to your finances from your phone. Transfer funds, check transactions and more from anywhere. Just call 1-888-558-1300 and follow the prompts.
- Check account balances
- Access transaction histories
- Transfer funds between accounts
- See if checks have been paid
- Order checks
- Request copies of checks
- Place stop payments on checks
- Report your card lost/stolen
If you have any problems accessing the system, please call your local branch during regular business hours.
Wire Transfer Services
Need a fast, safe way to move money? Stop by any branch to transfer funds electronically between your account and any other bank across the state — or the world. Our Domestic and International Wire Transfer Service is available Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 3:30pm.
Instructions for incoming domestic wire transfer:
FED Wire funds to:
MASPETH FEDERAL S/L ASSOC
For further credit to:
- Customer’s Name
- Customer's Account Number
Instructions for incoming international wire transfer:
Wire funds to:
Wire Transfer Dept.
4 New York Plaza 15th Floor
New York, NY 10004
SWIFT Code : CHASUS33
Beneficiary Bank: MASPETH FEDERAL S/L ASSOC
Account Number : 33004374
For further credit to: Customer’s Name and Account Number
We reserve the right to ask for the purpose of a wire.
Fees may apply for outgoing wire transfers. Contact your local branch for details.