No minimum balance. No service fees. No stress. Our business checking account gives you that and more, plus the personal service you need and deserve. Before you open an account, please visit our FAQ page for a list of required documentation and disclosures.
- No minimum balance requirement1
- No per-check charges or monthly service fees
- Free Business Online Banking and Telephone Banking
- Overdraft protection option
- Free Debit MasterCard® with contactless technology
- Free ATM Cards with access to over 80,000 surcharge-free ATMs within the Allpoint2 and MoneyPass2 networks and unlimited use of Maspeth Federal ATMs
- Easy-to-read monthly statements, including digital copies of your cancelled checks
- Wire transfer services
- Free checkbook binder
1A $500.00 deposit is required to open account, plus check printing charges and $1.00 is required to maintain the account.
2While we don’t charge a fee for use at another bank’s ATM, note that the other bank might charge a fee. International fees may apply.
Oops! We’ve all been there. Avoid costly fees, embarrassing delays and the hassle of returned checks with two convenient options. Need more details? Email, call or stop by a branch.
Apply to pair your checking account with our protection program, and we’ll make sure you’re covered for up to $2,500 in case of an accidental overdraft.
If a check comes in for payment and your balance can’t quite cover it, we’ll transfer the amount needed to cover it from your Statement Savings Account into your checking account. No application or approvals required. Just stop by your closest branch to set it up.
*Application and approval required. There is a $10.00 application fee. Overdraft limits will vary based on individual application. Repayment terms and conditions apply.