- Maintain current security software to effectively defend against viruses and malware.
- Protect your devices and accounts by creating unique passwords for different accounts.
- If an email, social media post or online advertisement looks suspicious, make sure you DO NOT click on any of the links.
- Take precaution when visiting websites that begins with HTTP (without an S). These sites are not secure, so you should avoid entering personal or financial information on these sites.
- Online shopping offers that seem too good to be true are possible outlets for hackers to steal your information.
- Take precaution when using public Wi-Fi – hackers can steal your information through open networks.
Sign in to Online Banking