You call the shots on how you save, with no minimum balance or monthly fees.
Everything You Need
- On-campus ATM in Marillac Dining Hall
- Over 80,000 surcharge-free ATMs at Carnesecca Arena, the SJU Residence Hall, 7-Eleven, Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Target + more
- ApplePay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay + Zelle®2
- Overdraft and identity theft protection
- 24/7 FraudWatch® Monitoring + alerts, card lock, and transaction categorization
Nothing You Don't
- No premiums or service fees
- No minimum balance3
- No clueless customer service agents
From a bank that gives back
We believe it's important to feel good about the company you keep in your wallet.
Maspeth Federal Savings has been serving Queens and Long Island since 1947, with a focus on community empowerment and a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
In addition to holding financial literacy seminars at local schools, we host recycling events, donation drives, car shows, street fairs, and more. Check out our upcoming events.
1 Will replace, repair, or reimburse you up to the original purchase price, less any shipping and handling charges, for purchases of new items up to a maximum of $2,500 for the first 180 days after purchase of the protected product. It also doubles the product warranty period up to one year.
2 Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle. Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle.
3 A $1.00 deposit is required to open account, plus check printing charges if any.