Jun 14, 2023
7:30PM - 8:30PM
First-Time Homebuyer Workshop
Main Office (56-18 69th St. | Maspeth, NY 11378)
In honor of National Homeownership Month, Maspeth Federal Savings invites you to our First-Time Homebuyer Workshop.
A panel of experts ranging from legal professionals and home inspectors to mortgage specialists and credit managers can help you determine:
- The ideal loan amount & product
- How rates, taxes and insurance premiums can affect payments
- Your rights and obligations under your mortgage contract
- Suitable government-sponsored programs
- Resources to help you budget
- Moderator: Glenn Rudzewick, SVP & Chief Lending Officer - Maspeth Federal Savings
- Vicky Kulma, VP & Mortgage Origination Manager - Maspeth Federal Savings
- Akshay Mehandru, VP & Credit Manager - Maspeth Federal Savings
- Barbara Pryor, Esq. - Barbara Pryor, P.C. Attorney at Law
- Christopher Koch - Home Inspector/Engineer, Koch Engineering
- Monica Stachura - Real Estate Agent, O'Kane Realty
- Joe Guido - Real Estate Agent, O'Kane Realty
Click here to register.
All attendees who apply for a mortgage by 8/16 will receive a free appraisal!