National Homeownership Month
Jun 08, 2021
In recognition of National Homeownership Month, we are encouraging current and prospective homeowners to consult Maspeth Federal Savings to learn about available programs to help make the homebuying process easier and more affordable.
Whether you are purchasing your first or forever home, we can help you determine:
- The ideal loan amount and products to meet your financial needs and budget considerations. We can review the mortgage process with you and identify suitable programs and loan features.
- How mortgage rates, the loan amount, property taxes and insurance premiums affect payments. This will help you set a home budget and increase your prospects for success as an informed buyer.
- Your rights and obligations under your mortgage contract. Today’s consumers have more avenues than ever to homeownership. We will help you understand the fine print before you commit.
- Suitable government-sponsored programs. In addition to federal homeownership and home-buying assistance programs, we can recommend state, local government, and specialty programs to help make homeownership more affordable.
- Additional resources to help you create a budget and set financial targets. We offer homebuyer seminars and other helpful resources.
Our upcoming Virtual First Time Homebuyers Workshop will be on June 24th at 7:00PM. See here for event details and how to register.
Other helpful resources:
- Our Financial Calculators will help determine how much home you can afford, if you should refinance or whether renting or buying is the right choice for you.
- Submit a pre-approval online to find out how much you can borrow and what your interest rate might be.
- Check out our competitive rates to determine which term may be right for you.
- Our First Time Homebuyers program is an excellent option for those just starting out who may need some extra guidance throughout the process.
Feel free to contact our loan specialists with any questions at (718) 651-7888 or applications at maspethfederal dot com. We are here to help you through this exciting journey!