Saving Money On Your Workout
June 5, 2017
- Instead of joining an expensive gym, do your workouts at home either on your own or through instructed online videos or apps.
- Take advantage of benefits through your job. Some companies offer discounted gym memberships to their employees. Ask your human resources department to find out.
- Shop around for a reasonably priced gym. Some gyms that focus on a single type of workout, such as spin or kickboxing, tend to be pricier. Most gyms have all the same equipment so find a place that is practical and they will most likely offer those types of classes as part of your membership.
- If you prefer outdoor activities and only use the gym occasionally, consider using a community recreation center. Most have swimming pools, cardio equipment and weights and cost much less than a gym.
- Hiring a trainer is a good idea but sharing a trainer is even better. You can split the cost by doing group sessions. Working out with someone else is not only a great motivator, but it can save you money, too.
Read More Articles