Jun 24, 2021
Virtual First Time Homebuyer Workshop
Join us virtually on June 24th at 7:00pm as our panel of industry professionals walk you through the process of:
- Getting ready for home ownership
- Finding the right partners to work with
- Navigating the mortgage process
- Closing and what to expect after the big purchase
To register for this event, click here.
- Moderator: Michael Palermo, VP & Loan Officer - Maspeth Federal Savings
- Glenn Rudzewick, VP & Director of Loan Operations - Maspeth Federal Savings
- Vicky Kulma, VP & Mortgage Origination Manager - Maspeth Federal Savings
- Akshay Mehandru, VP & Credit Manager - Maspeth Federal Savings
- Michelle Masone, Esq. - Masone, White, Penkava & Cristofari
- Chris Koch, Engineer - Koch Engineering
- Joelle Matuszewski, Realtor - Home Hunters Real Estate
A WebEx link will be sent prior to the event to the email address you registered with. You will be able to join from a computer, tablet or mobile device. The workshop will be recorded and available to view on maspethfederal.com after the event.
Click here for instructions on how to access a WebEx meeting and other helpful information.